Monday 16 March 2009

AE and premiere, it's done!

I rendered out the project in two versions, quicktime(600mb) and mpeg2(20mb) because after I did the quicktime, I realised 600mb....40 second clip... doesn't really match up, it would run properly if you drag it onto your local desktop. But, mpeg2 does a good job too, it didn't seems to lose much quality as far as i can see. Anyway, both are on the CD. Have a nice Easter.



there are mainly 3 layers composed in After Effect:
the foreground which includes everything animated: buildling, grass, robot and spaceship.

the background: buildings behind ravensbourne.
the moon and star: that's just a still image.
*this two were needed camera tracking in AE.


Sound has been done in Adobe Premiere. I found some transformer's sound effect on youtube, I downloaded the audio through... listentoyoutube.com as well as the airplane's sound effect.
The music is from Transformers the movie's Soundtrack ('Scorponok')

No comments:

Post a Comment